Save even more with our Denim™ Series!
The Denim™ Series is a functional and affordable line of buildings created to utilize the most economical design methods to maximize building efficiency and the value to our customers.
The following design criteria are integral to the Denim™ Series and enables us to offer this line of buildings at such a remarkable value. The available options and constraints were systematically chosen based on engineering efficiency, product availability and price, and ease of construction. While we have other options and designs available in our Town & Country series, those you see here are the only ones available in the Denim™ Series. Call 1-800-824-9552 today for more information.
Design Criteria & Available Options
- Standard roof with a 4/12 pitch
- Maximum building width of 40′
- Maximum building length is a maximum of twice the building width.
- Maximum building height of 14′
- Personnel Doors – 3′, 4′, & 6′ wide PermaDoors with self-closing hinges and stainless steel locksets & 4’x8′ split opening wood Dutch Doors are offered
- Windows – Double glazed vinyl windows with screens and cross hatching if desired – maximum width of 5′ and maximum height of 4′.
- Polycarbonate eavelights
- Steel Roofing and Siding – 29 gauge, 80,000 PSI ColorGuard offered in 8 popular colors with a 25 year limited warranty
- Fasteners – #10 in sidewall, #14 in roof – galvanized
- Ventilation – 10′ ridge vents, rectangular gable vents & flood vents offered
- Steel Roll Up Doors – Residential raised panel offered
- Concrete – offered in 4″ or 6″ shop or broom finish with fibermix reinforcement and zip-strip crack control
All Denim™ Series buildings feature:
- 2″ Fiberglass vapor barrier roof insulation
- Fully trimmed – all window and door openings and base trim at the base of all siding
- 29 gauge steel siding backed with a 25-year warranty offered in 9 of our most popular colors
- Plans & engineering
- Permit service
- Guaranteed craftsmanship